Composers Edition is seeking to expand its team to include a Performing Artist Services Manager to enhance what we offer to performers, programmers and commissioners of contemporary music
Who we’re after
A self-starter to develop the programming and performance of our composers’ music and the commissioning of new works by musicians and organisations across the world.
- Develop productive relationships with performing artists and key decision makers
- Develop and run services to meet the needs of performing artists
- Help secure performances and commissions for Composers Edition members
- Work in collaboration with the Composers Edition team
- A thorough interest in a range of contemporary music
- A real desire to help people come together to programme, perform and commission new music
- Direct experience working in contemporary and/or classical music
- Great organisational skills
Beneficial: experience in…
- Programming and commissioning music
- Digital content creation and publishing
- Music publishing
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are applying and how you meet the criteria above by email to Dan Goren.
Hours: Part-time, flexible, tba
Pay: dependent on experience.
Deadline: Sunday 11 April 2021